Whew! I have had A LOT of caffeine today so I can't sit and type too much on here, but I just wanted to post something because lots is going on and I also have to catch up on many fabulous blogs!
Have you ever been in a place in your life where you feel like you're on the brink of, or in the midst of major changes or evolution in your life...and you may not know exactly where it will lead...but you feel in your bones, it is a good thing? I feel some major opportunities to grow and I'm a little bit scared, and so many things are bittersweet...but at the same time it gives me butterflies. Almost like the butterflies that visit when David and I are holding hands. And I look down. And my heart is just filled with contentment and joy. Knowing that I will be able to look down at our hands held when they are old and wrinkled with life's work written all over them!
Wow this is a random post.
One change: I'm starting a mini-sewing business! Just starting out simple, at a little nook in an antique shop...it will be filled with things like this pillow I whipped up in 10 minutes yesterday! (after a terrible sewing lesson with Amber...you are a champ!)

Another change: My sweet baby girl, Eva was spayed on Monday. She's usually very frolic-y and happy, so it broke momma's heart to see her all layed up for a few days:( No weeny babies for this girl.


I will post more this week on fun changes, just like the beautiful leaves of fall!!
~Ta Ta~






Wait! poor sweet Eva, who now gets her food and water brought to her where she naps (yes, she expects this from from everyone now - thanks to you!) gets two pictures of her passed out from painkillers and I don't even get a tiny mention for moving into the North Wing so you and Davey don't rock yourselves to sleep, crying at night because you don't have a room big enough for a bed that Obie can bask in?!? Now I'll be expecting a sassy pillow to put on my little tiny bed as retribution. thanks. love you!
ReplyDeleteGreat post! God is good and the Holy Spirit is the one telling you about these changes in you life, that’s why you can feel it in your bones. ;) IT’s a very good thing! Love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteAwe, sweet Eva! I hope she's all better. I can't figure out why your blog won't show up in my reader anymore!?? So annoying. Blogger hates me!!!
ReplyDeleteI definitely think there are times in our lives like that :) I realized I wasn't following your new blog so just added that :)
ReplyDeleteI know exactly what you mean...I have felt the same way for several months now. It's exciting but a little intimidating!
ReplyDeletePoor Eva! Coco's spay and recovery was one of the hardest weeks of my life. Nick was out of town right after she had her operation so it was just me. I took her to the vet 4 times that week because I swore her stitches were coming undone. Of course they weren't and she was fine, but a mother's worry never ends.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you and your new sewing business!!! You are such an inspiration and I adore your pillows. Your blog-makeover is very cute and very Chelsea!
You have the most beautiful canine baby. Bless her heart and God speed her recovery process.
ReplyDelete