I didn't want to go this route...But at this time, I see no other choice. I'm getting married in less than 300 days {I know it sounds like a big #, but it's going by fast!} And I am eating like there is no tomorrow. I need to kick it into gear. So, this is what I have resorted to:

My favorite model. On my fridge.

My fave professional dancer...on top of one of the TWO cakes on my kitchen counter at the moment.
~Ciao~ {not chow down, just ciao}






if that's what it takes i hope it works for you! best of luck to you hun!
ReplyDeletei really need to kick my butt in gear and start working out again. i've lost all motivation and it's so hard to get it back.
I would do this too with Jessica Simpson's Dukes of Hazzard body! My mom always told me nothing tastes as good as thing feels. It really does help me if I'm debating eating something fatty!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!!
maybe that's what i need to do... i think i am getting to the point where i cannot really blame all of this on baby weight! yikes!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Marissa! She looked amazing in that issue- total inspiration.
ReplyDeleteoh man... i am on day 2 of trying to not eat candy/cake etc for 2 weeks. i want to die already. lol
ReplyDeleteThat is hysterical. I'm sitting here is painfully tight pants to remind me that #1 they are too tight to eat and #2 why are they tight??? because I eat too damn much. xoxo
ReplyDeleteSC
Oh my word... I hate to laugh, but this is too funny! You'll be fine. I feel like I ate a lot before my wedding too.
ReplyDeleteI should do that too :) I just can't stay away from anything chocolatey!
ReplyDeletehaha-not ciao down just ciao..haha...we kicked up our workout routine for mexico. not going to lie. it sucks. But you can do it and it's worth it in the end...right....
ReplyDeletegreat inspiration! xx
ReplyDeleteWhat a funny idea! I need to tape a picture of a model to the jar of peanut butter in my house. I'm so weak! haha
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! So cute! I am officially a new follower!
ReplyDeleteThat's too funny! I have the hardest time staying on track when I workout! I think that if I would look at those magazines, it would just make me bring out the ice cream, and say that there's no point 'cause I'll never look that way :-) haha
ReplyDeleteI've heard of folks who do this. Staring at your image now, personally I think you look great!
ReplyDeleteI think that is a horrible idea to have a picture of some super thin model up as your inspiration to get skinny. This only leads down a destructive path... trust me, I've been there. No one can ever look like that, no one.
ReplyDeleteThanks for clarifying! I didn't want to sound mean, I just wanted to share my experience. I think it is okay if you say "Oh... I want the sculpture of her arms" that is okay, but I've known some people who put pictures like that on the fridge to prevent them from eating....
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your journey and I hope that everything works out well!