Friday, February 12, 2010

Vivaaa Las Vegas!

This little beauty is where I will be hanging my bag this weekend:o)


I can already hear Frank Sinatra crooning!
This weekend, David and I are off to Vegas with my parents! This is David's maiden voyage to sin city, so I am thrilled to show him the strip that has never failed to show me an amazing time!

Last time I went with my family, I was probably 13 and it went something like this:
I remember melting the bottoms off my flip flops, the sidewalks were so hot. And getting in trouble when security caught my brother and I trying to use the slot machines!And Siegfied and Roy pre-tiger-attack.
And of course there are the girls trips! So.Much.Fun. This was our last girls trip/Bachelorette party.


Re-cap on wednesday! Happy Valentines/3 day weekend everyone!

~Viva las blog~

11 comments:

  1. Have a blast! We thought about going to Vegas for my bachelorette party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing weekend!!!! I am dying to go to Vegas! Have a great time girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine weekend to you too. Vegas is a great city.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun! I wish I was going with:) I've never been so it is definitely on my list of places to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My husband and I went last May. Wow was it hot. I think you're going at just the right time. It looks you'll be at the Bellagio. We all want to hear a report!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so soooo jealous! One of my favorite places of all time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN!! My hubby and I stayed at the Bellagio last time we were there! I hope you get a water view! we turned off the light and turned the TV to the music that was playing outside and watched the water show!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun!! I've never been to Vegas.. I'm dying to go. Have a great time and happy valentines day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!