In case you're interested in the history of the bridal shower via
Interesting stuff!
Now, on to a wonderful bridal shower in a beautiful garden :)
Great friends!

When there is food involved, you better watch out!

watching some entertainment...

See? plate full and a happy girl :)

The outfit

The fun invite!
via Etsy

my boy and I :)

my mama and I :)

David plotting his getaway from all the women!

Hostess with the very mostess! She worked so hard to make everything
beautiful and special.

emotions were flowing that day...



My aunt Gwen made this apron. She has crazy sewing skills!

A cupcake, of course!

My mom had surprised me with
a wedding album she had been making since the beginning! And I just lost composure.
What a road it has been!


Thanks mom!
Are you still here? What a trooper!Well, thank you to everyone involved. It was truly a beautiful and touching day. It is so important to take a moment and soak in what wonderful moments God has blessed us with. And I am still in awe of the winding path that led to these very precious moments, with the man that God saved just for moi.
~hugs~






Everything is SO cute! I love your outfit, and the invitation is just adorable! So glad you had such a good time! We're all truly blessed!
ReplyDeleteAww!!! Looks like you had a blast!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!!!! Wow!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful and so do you!
ReplyDeletehow wonderful!! :) what an amazing bridal shower... My sister is having one for me next week and i can't wait! I loveeee your dress too! Super cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat invitation is so cute!!! Looks like an amazing time!
ReplyDeleteLooks like y'all had a great time! I love your dress!
ReplyDeletehow fun!! what a wondeful momma and family you have :)
ReplyDeletelove your dress! you are gorgeous girly!!
What a lovely post!! It was an honor to be there with you...I can't wait till August!! and... on a special note, you have the best Blog friends ever!!! love you!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteI made the blog!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi! Just found your blog and I love all the pictures! Looks like such a fun shower!! And I love your dress.. congrats on getting married :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh what a fun and cute shower!! You are stunning and I just love your dress and hair!! Can't WAIT to see pics of your big day!!!
ReplyDeletejust wanted to let you know that i left an award for you on my blog today:
ReplyDeletehttp://leighashley.blogspot.com/2010/07/in-ten-years.html
aww that is such a good story, I have never heard that :) And love the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThis is my first visit to your blog... and I'm hooked. I'm a wedding junkie, but I've never heard that story behind bridal showers!! Love. It.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes :)
Ooh you hair is so beautiful! Seems like you had a lot of fun xo
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful shower, and a beautiful bride to be!!! Enjoy this time, it's sooooo wonderful:-) Yet stressful right? But just focus on what you want and it'll be all good:-)
ReplyDeleteIt looks like it was lovely. Ok, I got a teary eyed when I saw your reaction to the album your mom made for you. Your reaction was priceless and I know mama was happy.
ReplyDelete