Some dear friends planned a wonderful, laid back lingerie shower for me a few weeks ago. It was such a treat and a bittersweet day. Bitter because I learned of the passing of my precious Grandpa in the middle of the shower, and sweet because I had a group of wonderful, loving women to give me a warm, loving, supportive hug for a few hours {figuratively speaking}...
My bridesmaids spoiled me!
Amber and me

Taylor and me

Gina and moi

Whitney and moi

The cupcakes!
How fitting, with butterflies to represent my grandpa:)
The food and wine was a-mazing! I'll devote a post to that;)
I was a lucky girl, spending a tough day with these great ladies.
Presents!
The frilly loot!

Whether a guest, or the person to be showered, I love showers! What a happy time of celebration! As fall approaches, these are some dresses I'd snatch up to wear to a shower :)





Jenny Han sweater dress

Law of the Land
{lulus}

Marble-ous
{lulus}

Tucker

Milly

DVF

~Mrs.E~






You looked gorgeous! Love your dress! So sorry that you had to learn of your grandpa's passing during your shower and so close to your wedding. That's great that you were with some of your closest friends, though!
ReplyDeleteI love your hair! My hair will never hold a curl. Beautiful butterfly cake as well!
ReplyDeleteI love the Tucker dress. Super cute! And how great that you have such a great group of friends.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of you with all the bags, too cute!! Sorry that you had to learn about your grandpa during it but thankful that you had your friends with you!!
ReplyDeletep.s I am having a giveaway :)
Glad your friends were there for you during that tough time. This post reminds me I have not a single fall dress. A few summer ones.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun shower! What sweet friends you have :)
ReplyDeletelooks like a perfect shower! :) super cute pictures!!!
ReplyDeletesorry to hear about your grandpa hun, glad you were surrounded by your friends.
Looks like a very sweet shower. Glad you had some friends there on your difficult yet special day. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute! And I love your dress!
ReplyDeleteSorry I coudln't make it to the shower but it looks like you guys had such a great time!
ReplyDelete