Friday, August 27, 2010

More Bachelorette weekend

Days 2 and 3 in Vegas did not disappoint!

6) a fun polish color {I chose pompeii purple}
and spray tan combo will never steer you wrong ;)



7) Take advantage of strangers in the pool to get a cute group photo!
8) Roll with the punches. There will be single, fun-loving girls, and attached fun-loving girls. If this leads people to split at a fork in the vegas strip at one point in the night/early morning, C'est la vie. Have fun!
This group took in the ever-amazing Bellagio atrium
We got every.single.photo opp. in this joint.
I spared you allll the photos, but I never tire of the Bellagio :)
Love me some Taylor!
Gina's fave flower!
Then we headed to Serendipity for frozen hot chocolate!
Unfortunately, we ordered EVERYTHING ELSE on the menu before dessert
and were too full.
Next time;)
9) Safety in numbers. 2 or more is good. You can watch each other's backs/ drink preparation plus who will appreciate your "awesome" dance moves like your friends?
SO ready to see "O"
O-mazing
Working up our appetite before dinner at Yellow Tail
10)When given the option of pop-rock sushi...ORDER the pop-rock sushi!

One last rehydration and relaxation session at the pool
before heading home to my sweet boy!

Vegas,

As always, you were a blast. Thanks for helping me say goodbye to single life in style. Things between us will be different now, but I will always love you.

~Mrs. E~

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for using the cropped pic from the pool. Sometimes, anything but standing or laying in a swimsuit is the only time it looks good. The downside to that is getting from one to the other involves a lot less flattering angles. I digress. But it turned out awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't go wrong with Vegas. Always a fun time to be had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that nail polish color! So awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pictures! Your green top is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that polish too!! Love it!!

    Looks like you had an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had soooo much fun! Pop-rock sushi?! You could please expand on that? Sounds amazing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like an amazing weekend! I would love a frozen hot chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous! Looks like you made amazing memories in Vegas. I love your green shirt btw! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!