Ramblings on anything from couture, to the twin cupcakes in this CO cupcake oven!
Living and loving married life in Colorado with my husband David, our dogs Obie, Eva, and Peach,and soon to be twin babies. I love laughing and soaking up all the amazing things God has given us in this life to enjoy. Join us on our journey!
I'm so glad you're back! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThat card is too cute! I love it! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card!! Wow!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the card. Merry Christmas!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas my blog friend:-)
ReplyDeleteChelsea,
ReplyDeleteI hope you and your family have a very wonderful Merry Christmas!
Take Care,
Angela
Your card is so beautiful! Merry Christmas :-)
ReplyDeleteCUTE Christmas card! Hope y'all had a merry Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww... what a great card of you two!! Hope you guys had a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday! xo
Beautiful card! Merry Christmas to you both!
ReplyDeleteLoved the card, so beautiful!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Petchie