Wednesday, August 21, 2013

15 Weeks Prego!

How far along: 15 weeks!
Maternity clothes: A pair of denim shorts and pants, rubber banding and roomy dresses are my go-to's! 
Sleep: Up at least once or twice a night to potty.
Best moment of this week: Unexpectedly getting to see our baby paisleys through ultrasound for 30 minutes in the ER! 
Miss anything: A clear nose, a cocktail, sushi.
Movement: Not yet!
Food cravings: Apples and peanut butter, eggs, tomato soup by the barrel full. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: coffee,wine (sad!) perfume, cottage cheese. 
Have you started to show yet: whoa nelly yes. I have big bump days, and smaller days...this deserves it's own post...
Gender: ??Any guesses? 
Happy or moody most of the time: So happy (with the exception of when a Tim Mcgraw song made me cry driving to work, or when I yelled at the UPS man at work and started crying, scaring him to death. Ha!)
Looking forward to: Seeing those healthy little babes again on the 30th, and possibly finding out if there are David or Chelsea Jr's in there...maybe one of each?!
this is GOING to be our nursery!
Ripping out the nasty carpet tomorrow!

6 comments:

  1. I'm guessing a boy & a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, Ashley! I'm glad to be back and catching up with you!

      Delete
  2. We are beyond happy and excited !! Love this post and so looking forward to many MORE!!!
    I'm guessing Boy/girl !!
    Love you...😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE. I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. But yeah...I see two little boys in there. And they are identical. Meaning we have a lot of research in the form of Full House watching to prepare.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!