Wednesday, September 18, 2013

19 weeks cookin

Day and night. If I had to describe the difference between my first and 2nd trimester I think day and night sums it up! 


It's so crazy to think that at 8 weeks preggo (above) I didn't really show yet, but I had two precious little secrets safely tucked inside I lovingly nicknames "the Paisleys"
my paisley little gummy bears at roughly 8 weeks!









It is also crazy to think, that while I was looking my most normal self, I was feeling sick as a dog and could have slept 16 hours a day. easy. 
Picture throwing up in your car on your way to work, and almost falling asleep at the wheel. All in the same joyous ride!
Now at 19 weeks?
No, I am not smuggling pumpkins for October ;-)
Well, let just say if I could bottle and sell my 2nd trimester I'd be set! It is like crack. I have more energy than I did before carrying these sweet munchkins, yet I am growing.by.the.day.
 
But I almost forgot to tell you! A few weeks ago, a nurse made a guess that we were having a boy and a girl....

my sweet friend, Amber even snap chatted the "news" over mocktails with friends!


 But just as every other step of this journey has been a surprise, why should our gender confirmation be any different ;-)

I'd like to introduce you to our precious little boys!!!!!!

look at this sweet little turkey!


the money shot!
and sweet little feet I cannot wait to kiss!!




I do want to mention I was absent from updating last week. Between a crazy work week, and it ending in a "rain storm" like we have never seen, blogging was put on hold!
 Living in Broomfield, and working in Boulder, we continue to witness some heartbreaking damage, but feel SO lucky to have been spared any serious damage, so we can help others dealing with the aftermath.
I was further encouraged on my drive to work this morning, as a rainbow wrapped it's arms around Boulder!


 Thank you, as always, for joining us on this journey full of twists, turns.

 

3 comments:

  1. This post brought on the waterworks from this soon to be grandma... I'm so blessed every second of every day to share this special journey with you!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how exciting! we have lil boy (17mo) time flies! Um... omg..i didn't realize you were having twins!!!! how exciting!!!! congrats!!! boys!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe that nurse tricked me! But 2 boys what a blessing!!! Those feet, I die!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note!