Each week I surprise myself with how big my belly actually is getting.
The baby boy munchkins are around 10-12" long, and yowza- do I have some little karate babies in there! Being pregnant never really felt real until now. Seeing them in the sonogram appointments is always amazing, but it's always hard to believe all that is going on inside until you start to feel and recognize the movements of the babies.
Just a couple bump shots from this week
| Aren't you impressed with the style in which I make our bed each day?! |
The boys can hear this week, not that we haven't been talking and singing to them for months, whoops!
I am still feeling really good, but trips to the restroom are more and more frequent, as are spandex ;)
Also, I don't know if the hormones are still out of control, but I have moments where I get a little overwhelmed and even have a hard time catching my breath when I'm sitting or laying down! And I may or may not have cried when David didn't want to rub my feet the other night. He is going to have his hands full! But then again-so am I! Which is a perfect segway into my latest purchase- This diaper bag!
Happy Wednesday, love-muffins.








As always, cute cute post and bump photos!!! Soooooo EXCITED!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I can't get enough of those bump pics! Can't wait to see you lugging around the bag and the boys!!
ReplyDelete